How to Connect Payoneer with New Jazz Cash App
Jazz Cash has done a great service to all Pakistani freelancers. This allows you to integrate Payoneer with the Jazz Cash app. Now, it’s easy to link Payoneer to your Jazz Cash app. With this feature, you can withdraw Payoneer payments in your Jazz Cash in seconds. Paypal is banned in Pakistan but Pakistani freelancers use Payoneer to send and receive online payments. So the question is, how can you withdraw dollars into Pakistani Rupees? The answer is simple, connect the Payoneer account to the jazz cash app.
Connect Payoneer account with New Jazz Cash App:
- Open your Jazz Cash App on your mobile by entering your password
- Click on “My Account”
- Scroll down and press the tab “Linked Cards & Other Accounts”
- Press “Add a Payoneer account”
- Enter your Payoneer email and password
- Two-Step Verification code will be sent to your registered Payoneer mobile number
- Enter the code and press “OK”
- You will see the message “Connection successful” on the mobile screen
- Go back to your Jazz Cash App, your Payoneer account will be shown there.
- To edit Payoneer account, go back to your Jazz Cash App and My Account > Linked Cards & Other Accounts > Edit Payoneer account
Note: After completing the two-step verification, the code will appear on the screen and you will be asked to “Copy and save the following recovery code to a safe place” to recover your account in case of password forgetting or other reasons.
Once your paying account is linked to the Jazz Cash app, you can withdraw dollars in PKR to your Jazz Cash account by entering the amount. The minimum withdrawal from Payoneer to Jazz Cash is $1. It deducts a small amount per dollar.
You need to increase jazz cash account limit of your account in order to transfer more amount from Payoneer to Jazz Cash.
To attach Payoneer with Jazz Cash, you must have a Jazz Cash account. If you do not have an account, don’t worry, just follow the steps below to create a Jazz Cash account:
How to create an account with Jazz Cash App?
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for “Jazz Cash App” and install it
- Enter your mobile number and CNIC
- Fill in the necessary details and that’s all
It is now much easier to withdraw dollars from Payoneer to jazz cash. If you are a Pakistani freelancer then I will suggest you use Payoneer in case of online payments. if you are facing any issue regarding connecting Payoneer to Jazz cash then feel free to ask in the comment box. I will personally assist you more.