Apple devices are the most advanced and well-organized machines in the world. Professionals use Apple devices such as the iPhone and iPad for specific purposes. But sometimes these devices stop working and get jammed. This stops answering until you can call, send an email, or receive a call. Just think, it stops working in the middle of something important then what would be your response?
Why is my iPhone hanging so much?
Well, there are a number of reasons why your iPhone hangs and prevents the iPhone device from responding quickly. Here are some common factors that can cause the iPhone to hang too much.
Low storage: The availability of low storage capacity mainly causes the problem of hanging the iPhone or iPad. Having less storage capacity will make the device work slower and will not respond on time.
Missing updates: Apple updates key features and lets its users install the latest software. Sometimes we forget to keep the software up to date. So check back regularly to install the updated software.
Tiny apps: Sometimes you download applications from the Apple Store, but they still cause problems like low functionality, lots of bugs, and errors. So you need to reinstall these types of applications. If you still have problems, then uninstall these apps completely.
Low battery charging: If your battery health is too little, it causes a black screen that will last for 10 minutes. It will show the battery icon after 10-20 minutes after you connect with the charger. Do not use the iPhone or iPad if the battery drops to 10%.
How can I fix my hanging iPhone?
In any case, we are dealing with a real device problem. And now we have a desire to solve the suspension and hanging problem. And that is what we are currently using through the following steps.
Important Note: If your iPhone is one of the types that can remove the battery, you can remove the device battery and restart the device, but if your phone is a modern version that displays the phone If it is built-in and can be removed immediately following the steps below.
How do I stop my iPhone from freezing?
Initially, solve the problem of freezing or hanging the iPhone, especially devices that do not have the main menu button (Home). Such as iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPad.
- Press once “Volume up button”
- Then press the “Volume down button” once
- Then press and hold the “Power Button” and don’t lift your fingers from the “Power Button” until you see the “Apple” logo
- After the Apple logo appears, lift up the fingers from the “Power button”, the device will restart and will start working normally
Secondly, if you are using iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad, or iPod Touch then follow the steps to solve the freeze problem in the iPhone version:
- Press the “Volume up button” and keep pressing the power button, and don’t let them go.
- After that an “Apple” logo will show up, then release your fingers from volume down and power key
- The device will be restarted, then the phone will work with you as usual
Thirdly, If you have the iPhone series that don’t have a finger sensor like iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPad then what to do, and if iPhone hang how to restart?
Everyone knows that this series of iPhone devices do not have a fingerprint sensor so the solution is simpler than other categories restart iPhone when it is hanged, just follow the steps:
- Press the “Power button” while pressing the “main menu button (home)”, and do not release your fingers.
- After that, you will see the “Apple” logo
- The device will restart. Restart), and the phone will normally work with you again
These are just steps to solve the problem of hanging or freezing an iPhone of all kinds.
We hope you find this article helpful in resolving issues with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Share your opinion and experience with us in the comments and if you still facing any issue and don’t know how do I get my iPhone to unfreeze, then don’t hesitate and ask in the comment section below.