To find a comment we usually open a YouTube video and go to the comment section and start scrolling but it is very hectic to scroll down and find a particular comment. To make it easy here we have a YouTube comment finder, it is an SEO function that allows you to do a YouTube comment search for the comments you want to see in a YouTube video. To use this feature, we are here with a list of apps that provide you to use this feature.
It is the most used app by YouTubers when it comes to the comment section. This app provides you with an ad-free facility and a user-friendly interface. Let’s see how to use it:-
- To use Hadzy, click on the link https://hadzy.com/
- Now, copy and paste the YouTube video on this mentioned link
- Select the Load Data option
- After this other two options will appear on the screen. The first one is View comments and the second one is View statistics
- Click on the View comments option to view the comments in the ascending order
- If you click on the View statistics option then you will be able to find the most used words in the comments and the questions asked by your followers in the comment section
First comment Finder
By using this app you will be able to find who has first commented on a YouTube video.
- https://first-comment.com/ open this given link
- Copy and paste the YouTube video link
- After it, click on the continue button
- Now, you will be able to see YouTube’s first comment with its date of commenting
As a Youtuber, you want to engage yourself with your followers by reading their comments and answering them but sometimes keeping track of the comments becomes tricky because you do not receive notifications of the latest comments and it gets ignored. Here we are with the solution.
- Go to the homepage of YouTube and then the settings
- Go to the notification corner and select Activity on my channel and on that notification if it by chance off
- Now through the notification bar, you can see every comment update and press the particular comment you want to go for and open it.
In the past years you have for sure posted comments on the YouTube video and now you want to see it again i.e. your first comment on the YouTube video but you do not remember the name of the channel or the video, then, in this case, follow the following mentioned steps:-
- Go to the homepage of YouTube and click on history
- Select History type as a community and now click on the comment option
- In a few minutes, a box will open where you can see your posted comments
- Now, from here you can edit or delete that comment
These are some of the best options you can use to find and see comments in different ways according to your need. By using different features of YT comment finder, engage yourself more with your followers.
Also Read: How to See YouTube Private Videos?